The Dam Boat Run @ Lake Murray
The Dam Boat Run at Lake Murray will host an event that will display some of the most impressive works of nautical beauty, style, and engineering that the world of powerboating has to offer. Boating enthusiasts from across the country will come together for a two-day event showcasing a thundering show of power and performance while touring Lake Murray, South Carolina, all in an effort to raise awareness and support for The Big Red Barn Retreat, The South Carolina Department of Natural Resources, and The Richland County Sheriff’s Department. Registration and Sponsorship packages are limited so pick the one that’s right for you today at www.lakemurraypowerboatrun.com
Skip Day June 23
- 11:00 - 4:00
- Social Float
- meet up at Little Sandy for raft up, social and fun in the sun. Ken Jones to serve food with proceeds going to our benefactors!
- head to Liberty's/Lake Murray Marina to pick up gift bags and complete registration process.
- 6:00 - 6:45
- Captain's Meeting
- Mandatory Captains meeting. All Captains MUST be present!
- Dockside Social
- Social, Dock Party
Run Day June 24
- Meet up at the Dam towers (specific area to be announced at Captains meeting) to begin the run.
- Return to Lake Murray Marina
- Begin to head back to Liberty's/Lake Murray Marina after completing the run
- Awards Ceremony
- Awards Ceremony - "Purse" winners to be announced
- Social, Buffet, Dock Party!