Sleigh Bell Stroll
See the lights at the Sleigh Bell Stroll! Join us for this unique two-mile, nighttime family fun walk taking place amid the festive light displays of Holiday Lights on the River.
- Pre-registration is required – register by 11/20/23
- $7/person (ages three (3) to adult)
- $2/child (ages two (2) and under)
- Bus transportation back to the parking lot will be available this year
- For safety reasons, please do not bring dogs to the Sleigh Bell Stroll!
- Concessions are being sold at the event by Tin Can Kettle Corn
Parking: All parking for the Sleigh Bell Stroll will be located at Saluda Shoals Park East entrance located at 6071 St. Andrews Rd. between Wendy’s and Aldi.