Paddle Bender 2022
Let’s attempt a return to normalcy with this year’s format.
The Paddle Bender is a canoe, kayak, SUP, and outrigger race in the midlands area of South Carolina on beautiful Lake Murray! We have two course options for this fundraiser for PAWS Animal Wildlife Sanctuary, Inc. All net proceeds will be donated to this organization.
8 Mile — Double Circumnavigation of the Island
4 Mile — Beginner Friendly
There should be a return to a full award ceremony this year.
* 4 and 8 mile courses around beautiful Dreher Island State Park
* Multiple spectator sites including shoreline and pedestrian bridge
* Multiple categories for single and double bladed paddling
* A reunion of our wonderful paddling community
* Race results timed, recorded, and posted
* Lunch provided